- Wash face and then pat dry with a cleansing pad (Try our reusable cotton pads :p)
- Connect the USB cord to a power source.
- Put the UV eye shield on. (If you need it)
- Place the mask on your face just like glasses.
- Press and hold the power button to turn on, then press again to toggle through the LED light settings.
- Remove mask when the face light therapy automatically shuts off after 15 minutes.
- Use your favorite moisturizer for a hydrating finish.
What are the different colors for?
Red Light (630-635nm): Addresses anti-aging issues like fine lines, wrinkles, and elasticity.
Orange Light (590-600nm): Promotes a brighter, fresher complexion.
Blue Light (465-470nm): Helps treat conditions such as acne and other skin irritations.